Saturday, May 25, 2013

What's Next?



This morning I attended an amazing breakfast in Hermosa Beach in preparation for the Partnership Course starting June 22. I look forward to participating with leader Angela A. Now it's on to studying and completing projects due in the next couple of weeks. I will end the day with a two-and-a-half-hour workout. (And you don't even want to know yesterday's schedule). Pushing myself to participate in
and accomplish amazing projects one right after the other is so exciting!

2 comments:

  1. I smiled and the the guy asked me out! I want to know who are the ones I can confuse with my smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, some people are so miserable, upset, or annoyed that it's a constant state of being. Why not use the smile to rock their universe?

      Delete